Minoxidil 10 PLUS+ (alcohol-free) 30ml
Minoxidil 10 PLUS+ is an Australian made alcohol-free formula with 10% Minoxidil. Minoxidil is clinically proven to regrow hair in men with androgenic alopecia, also known as male pattern hair loss.
This high strength formula offers the convenience of once daily application thanks to the long tissue dissociation time of Minoxidil following topical application.
Advantages of Minoxidil 10 PLUS+
▪ This bespoke formula is reserved in Olevit™, an alcohol-free solution developed to minimise irritation and improve the delivery of Minoxidil, making ideal for growing hair and beards
▪ Convenient once-daily application.
▪ Light-weight and fast-drying.
HOW TO USE
Good To Know
▪ Patch test before use. For external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
▪ If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
▪ How long can I expect to see results?
Reduced hair shedding can be expected to be seen within two months when used daily. Allow 3 months to see the best response.
▪ Is this suitable for both men and women?
It can be used in men and women. It is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
▪ What happens when I stop using Minoxidil?
Once you stop using Minoxidil, hair shedding is likely to resume within 2 months.
Currently, the only scientifically proven non-drug therapy available is micro-needling, PRP (requires ongoing therapy) or a hair transplant.
▪ I have a bald patch, will Minoxidil regrow hair in this area?
Research shows it is difficult to achieve hair growth in scalp regions where the stem cell bulb has remained dormant for quite some time. We highly recommend combining Minoxidil with Finasteride or combining Minoxidil with micro-needling in balding areas to see appreciable results.
Minoxidil is effective for people who have hair shedding and want to keep their hair. As long as the stem cell niche is still active, Minoxidil has shown be effective. This applies to all brands of Minoxidil, due to its mechanism of action.
▪ Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
▪ Do not use if you have uncontrolled hypertension.
▪ Do not use if you do not have a family history of hair loss.
▪ Do not use if you have allergies to the ingredients.
▪ Do not use if you are under 18years old or over 65years old without consulting with your doctor first.
Australian Domestic: Free
International Express: Free over $150 or $35 under $35
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil USP, Saw Palmetto, Caffeine Citrate USP, Resveratrol
Filler Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Olevit™
Phenoxyethanol is a glycol ether and is considered as an antimicrobial agent in the Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary. It is used globally in personal care products.