Retinamide Forté RAL Acne Cream 30g
Retinamide Forté RAL Acne Cream targets acne, acne marks and ageing skin.
Supercharged by Barrier-C™, a unique blend of naturally occurring antibacterial and prebiotics scientifically formulated to help prevent future acne when it is used daily. The light-weight formula combines incredible functionality and a gel-like texture to tackle acne from multiple angles for clearer skin.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
✖ Witch Hazel
✖ Benzyl Peroxide
How To Use
Apply 2 pumps onto freshly cleansed skin in the evening. Massage gently into the skin until absorbed. For best results, follow with the Zinc Hydrogel in the morning.
Barrier-C works best when it is used twice daily due to its short half life. Applying Zinc Hydrogel in the morning would constitute as one application, followed by RAL Acne Cream in the evening (second application)
Good To Know
▪ This product contains Manuka Honey. Do not use if you have an allergy to honey.
▪ Patch test before use. For external use only.
▪ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
▪ If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QS
Is this suitable for sensitive skin?
Does this contain alcohol?
▪ This formulation uses Cetearyl Alcohol, which is naturally derived from coconut. Unlike denatured alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol acts as an emollient and helps thicken the product. It is gentle and safe on the skin.
Can I use this while I am pregnant?
▪ Topical Retinoids have not been shown to be harmful during pregnancy, however, we recommend other alternatives as a precaution.
What if this doesn't agree with me?
▪ In the event any of our products do not agree with you, please email our staff for a full refund.
Australian Domestic: Free over $99 or $9 under $99
International Express: Free over $150 or $35 under $150
Money-Back Guarantee: This product qualifies for our 60-day returns policy.
Water/Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Barrier-C™, Prebiotics, Probiotics, Australian Manuka Honey, Niacinamide, Retinal, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the packaging depending on the time of purchase.
Weight: 1.69 oz (30ml)
Dimensions:135mm x 35mm
I am impressed by the results. My old acne marks (both red and brown ones) lighten dramatically within a couple of weeks. I combined both the Red Scar Gel and RAL acne cream as recommended. It is more expensive than your usual acne products (which made me hesitant at the start) but it works.
It helps my acne wtihout drying out the skin. The best product that isn't tea tree and it smells alright too.
I find my skin looks better the next day. It definitely works for my skin and I hope you get the same results.
I find this works to clear my skin and reduce breakouts. It also doesn't dry my skin and cause it to become flaky.
Definitely better than benzyl peroxide products. My skin doesn't look flaky but its not a greasy mess either.